Please note that commencing Friday, November 1, 2013 Free Geek Toronto ‘Open to the Public’ Office Hours will be:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 1-7 pm (from 5 to 7 pm Repair Clinic)
- Thursday: 1-7 pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 12 noon-5 pm (Orientations 12 noon-1 pm)
- Sunday: 12 noon -5 pm
- Build Classes: To be scheduled as needed
Note also that Free Geek Toronto will be closed to the public on any Statutory Holidays.
Our Mission — To promote social and economic justice by:
- Increasing access to computing and communications technologies
- Providing education, training, and job skills
- Promoting the use of Free and Open Source Software
- Reducing the environmental impact of electronic waste
Our Vision — To make our city a place where e-waste is disposed of responsibly, safely and ethically, and where everyone has access to computers and the Internet.
Our Principles are those of the original Free Geek: 6 Principles
CyberEquality Inc. became a non-profit corporation on December 22, 2009, and we became “Free Geek Toronto” in February 2010. We moved into our community technology centre in Toronto’s central west end in March 2010.